It’s time to stop feeling knackered and overwhelmed!
Let me cook for you!
Home cooked food? Yes please but I just don’t have time.
Plant based food? Hell yes but I get so confused!
More time to deal with the kids stuff, go to work or catch that yoga class? Yes. Yes. Yes!!
Confidence that you can eat delicious, healthy food and still fit into your jeans? Yes please, just tell me how….
Let me cook for you.
We all know what it’s like….
You know you feel soooooo much better when you have eaten well and you totally get the benefits of a plant based diet but sorting it all out is just too much of a faff. You’ve looked on Facebook and Instagram, you’ve bought the cookery books and you’ve even dabbled in batch cooking but it’s just not working out for you.
Maybe you suffer with niggling health issues such as headaches, constipation or PMS and know that if you ate a more healthy, balanced diet these would not be such a problem. Or maybe someone in your family is in ill health or has allergies ……. This can make it particularly tricky.
You are frustrated. You know you could get so much more done if you had more time freed up and more energy to function.
But it doesn’t have to be that way…
Imagine you had more time to do the things you want to do.
Imagine you felt confident knowing you were eating a well balanced, nutritious meal.
Imagine you didn’t have to trawl the internet looking for inspiration or faff around with a blender or batch cooking.
Imagine if you just had someone in your home cooking up delicious, home cooked food or delivering it to your door, all ready for you to enjoy.
That’s where I come in…
I have been plant based for over 20 years, worked in many family homes as a cook and nanny and trained in naturopathic nutrition so I truly understand how busy life can get and what a body needs to thrive.
I have also run my own plant based food, smoothie and juice stall and delivery service, catered for events and been a personal chef in many family homes. I am a busy mum myself so I understand the juggle!
I live and breathe this stuff!
I love cooking and I love eating.
I’m your woman!!
Welcome to NOURISH…
I will be your personal plant based chef! I only work with a handful of clients at a time so I can get to know each client along with their likes and dislikes. Some like it spicy, some not so much, maybe you are on a health kick or maybe you have family visiting at the weekend and need extra food! We have a Skype/Zoom call beforehand so we can chat through how it works and if you have any allergies.
I put together a seasonal menu and deliver every 2 weeks so don’t worry about your freezer getting too overloaded! You may even wish to share the delivery with a friend or work colleague.
All the food I prepare and cook is plant based, nutrient dense and scrumptious but that does not mean this service is strictly for vegans! Funnily enough hardly any of my clients have been vegan, they have all just wanted to eat good healthy food and realise a diet rich in plant based nutrients is a welcome addition to their life.
I will fill your fridge and freezer with freshly made smoothies, juices, salads, lunches, dinners or snacks….. Whatever makes your life easier and helps you through the week. This can be particularly helpful at the moment with so many different members of the household to feed! All you need to do is pour yourself a glass of wine whilst your dinner heats up and enjoy!
Here is an example of some of the dishes I offer…
- Lasagne made with tofu ricotta, mushrooms and fresh pesto. Comes with a crunchy ciabatta.
- Creamy coconut and spinach daal. Comes with fresh coriander.
- Pie filled with leeks, chestnut mushrooms and chickpeas in a deliciously creamy tahini sauce. Comes with a little pot of wholegrain mustard.
- Mexican bean salad in a jar with fresh salsa and black beans.
- Granola with mixed nuts, seeds, goji berries. Comes with choice of soya yoghurt or plantbased milk.
- A variety of freshly made juices and smoothies.
- Big mixed salad to keep you going for a few days with toasted seeds to sprinkle on top, homemade houmus and wholegrain crackers.
- Jewelled quinoa with roasted veg, cranberries and flaked almonds.
- Butternut squash and chickpea tagine. Comes with tahini drizzle.
- Cocoa and almond fudge bites, Coconut and almond energy balls or peanutbutter oat bars. All come with Pukka herbal teas.
* To celebrate my kitchen getting 5 stars from Environmental Health & as my birthday is coming up I am offering some seriously great deals on cheffing packages up until the end of October.
Places limited, get in quick! *
How does it work?
– I send you the seasonal menu with 15 dishes to choose from.
– Choose 10 dishes, 6 portions each. 60 portions in total delivered in 2 chunks. Delivery every 2 weeks. 1month: £525 £495 or 3 months £495 £470 per month.
– Choose 6 dishes, 5 portions each. 30 portions in total, delivered once. 1 month £295 £265 or 3 months £275 £245 per month.
If this is tickling your tastebuds then please get in touch and I can send you the Autumn Menu…
Alternatively I have a couple of slots for in house personal chef where I come and cook at your home. We talk through your requirements, I menu plan and do an online shop to be delivered to your house the night before, I then come and cook up a tasty storm in your kitchen.
This is how I worked pre Covid and it gives the clients a chance to ask me nutritional advice or pointers too if they like. If you prefer you don’t even need to be there, I can be like your very own Kitchen Angel and fill your fridge and freezer with scrummy food so when you get home from work you can just relax with no thoughts of shopping, cooking or cleaning up!
In house personal chef service starts at £150.
I am also available for private parties, work do’s and retreat catering so if there is any way I can help do let me know 🙂
Currently offering cooking services and delivery to the following local areas… Kings Langley, Abbotts Langley, Hemel Hempstead, Watford, Berkhamsted, Chipperfield, Sarratt, Chandlers Cross, Bushey, Rickmansworth.
If you are further afield please get in touch to see what we can arrange…
*I am taking extra precautions to be Covid safe and my kitchen has been awarded 5 stars from environmental health so you can have peace of mind whilst enjoying your meals.*
Get in touch and let’s have a chat about how I can help you free up time, raise your energy and boost your health by cooking for you!